Monday, November 21, 2011

The Funniest Irish Joke Ever

I was born and raised in Ireland and we Irish have a great sense of humor. It is so good that we can even laugh at ourselves. Here is my favorite Irish joke of all time.

Paddy Murphy was walking down the road when he spied his best friend, Joxer, coming towards him. As they drew near to each other Paddy shouted out,
"How ya doing Joxer me old sod?"
"I'm doing great Paddy boy."
Paddy noticed that Joxer had a sack over his shoulder.
"What've you got in the sack Joxer?"
"Chickens," replied Joxer.
"If I guess how many chickens you have, will you give me one?" said Paddy.
"If you guess how many I have I'll give you both of them." replied Joxer.
"Five" said Paddy.


That joke, and many others, is contained in my new book, An Irishman's Guide to Romance.
This hilarious book is full of great jokes, stories, and secrets of great lovers that have been hidden for hundreds of years, so check it out today. Click Here.

After you've read the book you are eligible to join The Irish Lovers Institute. Check out the book and the Institute today. The book makes a perfect Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment